Asset accumulation is when you want to start saving for the future, there are three strategies with multiple options and vehicles within each one of the strategies. Meet with one of our agents today to figure out which strategy fits your needs.
Three strategies to help you grow your assets:
Fixed Interest Investments
- Your savings accumulate at fixed rate of interest set by the bank or the company holding your money.
- Have a guaranteed minimum interest rate that will be earned.
- A term is set to earn the guaranteed rate.
- Typically, there are no fees associated with these strategies.Examples of Fixed investments are:
- Certified Deposits (CD) with banks, Bonds, or Annuities through insurance companies.
- Market strategy exposes your assets to potential gains and loses determined by the financial market place/economy.
- Fees are generally associated with these investments
Examples of this would be:
- Investing directly in the stock market
- Investing in Mutual funds
- Investing in Variable annuities
The Equity Index Strategy
Indexed annuities do not directly participate in any stock or equity investments. Most indexed annuities permit owners to participate in only a stated percentage of an increase in an index and also impose a “cap rate” that represents the maximum annual account value percentage increase allowed to contract owners. An investment cannot be made directly into an index; that being said, your assets are protected against financial loss due to downturns in the market.
- Interest is based on changes in a major index such as the S&P 500
- Over the long-term, an indexed annuity may offer the potential for greater earnings than a fixed annuity but may have years, when the index is down when no interest will be credited.
- Downside protection through minimum guarantees to ensure that your cash value will not decline due to decreases in the Index.
Our goal is to enable individuals to navigate towards retirement without the stress of potential financial loss. We provide financial products and services tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients, while maintaining security and ensuring growth. Of equal importance is our character for integrity, accessibility, and quality of our long-term consultative relationships with our clients.
Take control of these issues and more. Find links to resources for your financial future.
Our retirement planning calculators can help you test your assumptions about the future.